Honda Announces Pricing for All-New 2002 CR-V
The manufacturer's suggested retail prices for the all-new and more powerful 2002 Honda CR-V, which begins arriving at dealerships today, will range from $18,800 to $22,300 for the top-of-the-line CR-V EX 4WD model with standard side airbags and anti-lock brakes.
New features for the 2002 CR-V include:
- 2.4-liter i-VTEC 4-cylinder engine (160-horsepower, 162-lb-ft of torque)
- 4-wheel disc brakes
- Larger and more functional interior (139.5 cubic feet, a 9 percent increase)
- Driver's and front passenger's side airbags (standard on EX, available on LX)
- AM/FM stereo cassette with six-disc CD changer and 6 speakers (EX)
- AM/FM stereo cassette with CD and four speakers (LX)
- Moonroof (EX)
Pricing for the 2002 CR-V LX (2WD) with an automatic transmission starts at $18,800 - just $50, or 0.3 percent, more than the 2001 CR-V LX (2WD). The CR-V LX (4WD) starts at $19,200. The feature-packed CR-V EX (standard 4WD) starts at $21,500 - just 3.3 percent more compared to the 2001 model - which now includes new features such as rear disc brakes and a moonroof. Side air bags (standard on EX) add $250 to the price of an LX. Consumer information is available at www.honda.com.
Visit www.hondanews.com for a complete CR-V price chart, additional product information and photography downloads.