Powersports / ATV / Sport / TRX300X
2007 Honda TRX300EX Features
With new styling and a great balance of power, weight, agility, outstanding value and thoughtful convenience features, the TRX300EX is where high performance and high value meet.
Features & Benefits
New for 2007
- New Reverse sytem actuation for easier operation.
- All-new TRX™450R-inspired bodywork.
- Revised ergonomics provide more comfort and control.
- Dependable 282cc SOHC four-stroke engine produces impressive power over a broad rpm range.
- Gear-driven counterbalancer minimizes engine vibration for smooth running.
- Maintenance-free automatic cam-chain tensioner.
- Reliable, maintenance-free CD ignition with electronic advance.
- Convenient electric starter helps make starting easy.
- Snorkel-type air intake is positioned high in the frame for reduced water/dirt contamination.
- Close-ratio five-speed transmission offers a gear for every situation.
- Simple-to-use Reverse gear allows easy maneuvering in tight spaces.
- Specially designed 32mm carburetor with accelerator pump offers excellent fuel economy and crisp throttle response.
- USDA-qualified muffler/spark arrester offers quiet operation and maximum power.
- Box-section high-tensile steel frame offers strength, rigidity and light weight.
- Long-travel, double-wishbone independent front suspension features five-position spring preload adjustability.
- Heavy-duty hydraulic single-shock rear suspension offers five-position spring preload adjustability.
- Strong, lightweight box-section swingarm utilizes an easy-to-use eccentric chain-adjustment system.
- Durable and lightweight heavy-duty O-ring-sealed drive chain.
- Specially designed knobby tires offer superb grip and long life.
- Triple hydraulic disc brakes.
- Rear-caliper brake-pad-wear indicator.
- Engine design produces low emissions and meets California Air Resources Board (CARB) off-road emissions standards.
- Ergonomically designed riding position offers a high level of comfort.
- Powerful twin 30-watt krypton headlights.
- Lightweight tail- and brakelight.
- Comfortable dogleg levers with cable adjusters and dust cover.
- Washable, two-stage foam air filter.
- Multifunction, handlebar-mounted switch assembly with simple design.
- Easy-to-use parking brake.
- Keyed ignition switch offers added security.
- Handlebar switches, controls and warning labels use easy-to-understand graphic symbols.
- Maintenance-free battery.
- Tough steel front skidplate.
- Rear mudguard with rigid footrests.
- Transferable six-month limited warranty; extended coverage available with a Honda Protection Plan.
- Purchase of a new, previously unregistered Honda ATV by an individual retail user in the United States qualifies the owner for a one-year complimentary membership in the Honda Rider's Club of America® (HRCA®). Benefits include online access to the Honda Common Service Manual, six issues of the bimonthly Honda Red Rider™ magazine, travel discounts and trip routing, plus access to the HRCA Web site (www.hrca.honda.com). Look for the HRCA support team at select off-road events across the country. For details on the HRCA, dealers should call (310) 783-3958, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Pacific Time.
- Flag Kit.