Powersports / Motorcycles / Custom / Interstate
2010 Honda Interstate Features and Benefits
When you're aboard one of the coolest rides around, sometimes you just don't want the ride to end. So for those who enjoy their long rides in high style, Honda introduces the new Interstate. Along with good looks and a big V-twin engine with Honda's Programmed Fuel Injection, the stylish leather-wrapped hard bags offer ample room for a long getaway, with a traditional windscreen and floorboards delivering all-day riding comfort for those extra-long hauls.
- Stylish custom windscreen for rider and passenger touring comfort.
- Exclusive new leather-wrapped hard saddlebags are seamlessly integrated into the stylish progressive design. Unique new hidden latch system accentuates the uncluttered look.
- Floorboards enhance the retro look while providing all-day touring comfort.
- New progressive/retro styling with a raked-out front end and stylized curved frame downtube creates a unique custom look.
- New wide retro-styled pullback handlebar offers all-day comfort.
- Fuel tank capacity of 4.4 gallons gives plenty of riding range.
- 1312cc liquid-cooled 52-degree V-twin with Programmed Fuel Injection (PGM-FI) delivers strong low-end and mid-range torque, with ample power for passing and relaxed cruising. Unique dual exhaust offers throaty exhaust note.
Honda Genuine Accessories
- Boulevard Screen (tinted), Backrest and Pad (low/tall-narrow), Backrest and Rear Carrier Mounting Brackets, Leather Saddlebag (24L-plain/studded), Synthetic Saddlebag (18L-plain/studded), Saddlebag Bracket, Tank Belt (plain/studded), Rear Carrier, Custom Grips, Passenger Floorboard, Oil Dipstick, Engine Guard, Custom Footpeg, Lower Cowl Spoiler, Chrome Sidecover, Driving Light (PIAA Type), Throttle Cable (braided), Clutch Cable (braided), Front Brake Hose (braided), Rear Brake Hose (braided), Audio Attachment Kit.