Powersports / Motorcycles / Custom / Rebel
2006 Honda Rebel Features
Entry-level riders eager to explore the new world of motorcycling won't find a better riding companion than the durable, comfortable and stylish Rebel.
Features & Benefits
New For 2006
- Pearl White color joins classic Black.
- Proven twin-cylinder 234cc SOHC four-stroke engine is smooth, quiet, economical and easy to maintain.
- Convenient and reliable electric starter.
- Screw-type valve adjusters simplify maintenance.
- Constant-velocity carburetor gives excellent throttle response.
- Easy-shifting five-speed transmission.
- Maintenance-free automatic cam-chain tensioner.
- Radically styled twin-muffler exhaust system.
- Maintenance-free solid-state CD ignition.
- Semi-double-cradle frame allows a long wheelbase and extremely low seat height.
- Hydraulic front fork with dual Syntallic bushings.
- Dual rear shocks feature five-position spring preload adjustment.
- Rectangular-section swingarm.
- Front disc brake with twin-piston caliper.
- Wide 15-inch rear tire.
- Spoke-type wheels with chrome rims.
- O-ring-sealed chain for increased durability.
- Low seat height of only 26.6 inches.
- Pullback handlebar.
- 2.6-gallon teardrop fuel tank.
- Two-piece custom-styled seat.
- Custom-styled, chrome-plated headlight case.
- Stylish chrome-plated taillight housing.
- Simple, straightforward instrumentation.
- Chrome-plated turn-signal housings.
- Maintenance-free battery.
- Push-to-cancel turn-signal switch.
- Key-operated steering lock for added security.
- Easy-to-use helmet lock.
- Transferable one-year unlimited-mileage warranty; extended coverage available with a Honda Protection Plan.
Ownership includes one-year complimentary membership for an individual in the Honda Rider's Club of America™ (HRCA®). Benefits include: discounts, travel benefits, roadside assistance, one year of Honda Red Rider™ magazine, access to HRCA Clubhouse Web site (www.hrca.honda.com) and access online to Honda Common Service Manual. For HRCA details, call 1-800-847-HRCA.