Powersports / Motorcycles / Custom / Rebel
2009 Honda Rebel - Features & Benefits
01/11/2009 - Torrance, Calif.
Comfortable, durable and stylish, the Rebel® may be the perfect entry-level street bike for a trip across town or even long-distance adventures.
New for 2009
- New Ultra Blue Metallic color joins classic Black.
- Proven twin-cylinder 234cc SOHC four-stroke engine is smooth, quiet, economical and easy to maintain.
- Screw-type valve adjusters simplify maintenance.
- Constant-velocity (CV) carburetor gives excellent throttle response.
- Easy-shifting five-speed transmission.
- Maintenance-free automatic cam-chain tensioner.
- Radically styled twin-muffler exhaust system.
- Maintenance-free, solid-state CD ignition.
- Semi-double-cradle frame allows a long wheelbase and extremely low seat height.
- Hydraulic front fork with dual Syntallic bushings.
- Dual rear shocks feature five-position spring preload adjustment.
- Rectangular-section swingarm.
- Front disc brake with twin-piston caliper.
- Wide 15-inch rear tire.
- Spoke-type wheels with chrome rims.
- O-ring-sealed chain for increased durability.
- Low seat height of only 26.6 inches.
- Pullback handlebar.
- 2.6-gallon teardrop fuel tank.
- Two-piece custom-styled seat.
- Custom-styled, chrome-plated headlight case.
- Stylish, chrome-plated taillight housing.
- Simple, straightforward instrumentation.
- Chrome-plated turn-signal housings.
- Maintenance-free battery.
- Push-to-cancel turn-signal switch.
- Key-operated steering lock for added security.
- Easy-to-use helmet lock.
- Transferable one-year, unlimited-mileage warranty; extended coverage available with a Honda Protection Plan.
- When you buy a new Honda Powersports Product, you may be eligible to receive a complimentary one-year membership in the Honda Riders Club of America®, which includes an exclusive Members-only magazine, rider training benefits, access to the Members-only Clubhouse Web site and much more. Some limitations apply. For more information on the HRCA®, log on to hrca.honda.com.