Powersports / Motorcycles / Custom / Shadow
2011 Honda Shadow Aero Features and Benefits
Back for 2011 as a proven favorite, the Shadow® Aero® serves as a most satisfying ride for a wide range of enthusiasts. Factor in the Shadow Aero’s classic retro styling, low seat height, power-packed V-twin engine now with sophisticated Programmed Fuel Injection and fine handling—all at a price that’s just right for today’s budgets—and you have the makings of a winner.
New For 2011
- New Programmed Fuel Injection (PGM-FI) incorporates a single 34mm-diameter throttle body.
- Chrome highlights include cylinder-head cover, air-cleaner cover, left and right engine sidecovers, brake and clutch lever brackets, rear brake pedal, shift lever, swingarm pivot cap, ignition switch cover, handlebar, rear shock covers and headlight.
- New Candy Dark Red paint scheme.
Honda Genuine Accessories*
- Chrome Windscreen, Chrome Lightbar, Replacement Light Bulb, Replacement Light Assembly, Chrome Spotlight Visors, Chrome Backrest, Tall Chrome Backrest Trim, Low Chrome Backrest Trim, Chrome Rear Carrier, Chrome Solo Rider Rear Carrier, Chrome Backrest / Rear Carrier Mounting Brackets, License Plate Frames, Chrome Billet Master Cylinder Caps, Chrome Master Cylinder Cap, Chrome Swingarm Pivot Cover Set, Chrome Front Fender Guard Rail, Chrome Front Fender Trim, Chrome Rear Fender Guard Rail, Chrome Rear Fender Trim, Chrome Rear Fender Tip, Chrome Front Fender Tip, Chrome Seat Trim Rail, Chrome Radiator Guard, Chrome Criveshaft Cover, Digital Audio System, Digital Audio Attachment Kit, Leather Saddlegags, Synthetic Leather Saddle Bags, Leather Front Pouch, Leather Tank Belt, Replacement Buckle, Saddlebag Mounting Brackets, Leather Touring Bag, Heated Grips, Chrome Allen Bolt Inserts, Chrome Sadddlebag Supports, Saddlebag Liner Set, Cycle Cover
(Accessory availability and specifications subject to change without notice.)
* WARRANTY: Because we’re so confident in the quality of each of our Honda Genuine Accessories, we’re pleased to offer one of the best warranties in the industry. One-year warranty begins on the day accessories are purchased by the customer.