Powersports / Motorcycles / Enduro / CRF150F
2006 Honda CRF150F- Features
Hailed as the ideal ride for off-road adventure, the CRF150F redefines fun in 2006 thanks to an all-new engine with push-button electric starting, new transmission ratios and new suspension settings that provide even better handling.
Features & Benefits
New for 2006
- All-new 149cc engine for increased performance.
- Electric starter for convenient starting in all conditions.
- New transmission ratios more closely match engine power characteristics.
- Revised suspension settings for improved handling and rider comfort.
- Dependable 149cc single-cylinder air-cooled four-stroke engine produces smooth, easy-to-use power that's ideal for ecreational riders.
- 24mm carburetor offers excellent throttle response.
- Ultra-reliable CD ignition never needs maintenance.
- Convenient electric starting.
- Heavy-duty clutch offers smooth engagement and durability.
- Smooth-shifting five-speed transmission.
- Lightweight semi-double-cradle high-tensile steel frame.
- 35mm leading-axle Showa front fork offers 9.1 inches of compliant suspension travel.
- Pro-Link® rear suspension with box-section aluminum swingarm.
- Heavy-duty Showa rear shock offers 8.9 inches of travel.
- Powerful 240mm front disc brake.
- Lightweight rear drum brake.
-Engine design produces low emissions and meets California Air Resources Board
(CARB) off-road standards.- -Maintenance free battery.
- Snail-type chain adjusters for easy maintenance.
- Durable body components.
- 2.2-gallon fuel tank and thrifty four-stroke engine for long range.
- High-impact plastic skidplate for undercarriage protection.
- Motocross-style seat is low, comfortable and allows maximum rider movement.
- Cleated, folding and self-cleaning footpegs offer secure footing.
- Folding shift lever and brake pedal tips.
- Fork boots keep dirt and moisture away from fork seals.
- Durable steel sprockets.
- Washable, reusable foam air filter.
- Quiet, USDA-qualified spark arrester/muffler.
- CRF-R inspired bodywork.
- Transferable six-month limited warranty.
- Keyed ignition switch.
- Ownership includes one-year complimentary membership for an individual in the Honda Rider's Club of America™ (HRCA®). Benefits include: discounts, travel benefits, roadside assistance, one year of Honda Red Rider™ magazine, access to HRCA Clubhouse Web site (www.hrca.honda.com) and access online to Honda Common Service Manual. For HRCA details, call 1-800-847-HRCA. For dealers only, please call (310) 783-3958.