Powersports / Motorcycles / Motocross / CRF450R
2010 Honda CRF450R Features & Benefits
The perennial bike of choice of the enthusiast press and racers alike, the CRF450R returns in 2010 to take its rightful place far ahead of the competition. Introduced as an all-new lighter bike with fuel injection in 2009, the CRF450R earned overwhelming praise, winning a host of comparison tests and best-in-class awards. Now, enhancements to the EFI electronic control module and automatic decompression system make the 2010 CRF450R easier to start and also give it better throttle control than ever before. Add in suspension refinements for superior handling, durability and improved stroke compliance front and rear, and it's easy to see why the CRF450R has been--and also will remain--at the head of the class.
New for 2010
- New ECU programming improves off/on throttle control and allows improved starting.
- New engine auto decompression system with revised decomp pin shape and new decompressor weight/spring enables improved starting.
- New front fork oil seal, oil settings and valving contribute to improved control, fork action and balance.
- Rear shock features redesigned piston, high-speed compression adjuster and all-new valving for improved suspension action and enhanced machine balance.
- PGM-FI tuning connector is relocated behind radiator shroud for easier access.
- Lightest weight in class (10 pounds lighter than the closest competitor) for nimble handling and excellent maneuverability.
- Liquid-cooled four-valve Unicam® 449cc engine produces more than 125 hp per liter.
- Honda Progressive Steering Damper (HPSD)-equipped aluminum frame produces nimble turning and confidence-inspiring handling.
- Programmed Fuel Injection system (PGM-FI) ensures optimum fuel atomization and precisely targeted fuel charge for excellent rideability plus enhanced fuel efficiency.
- High-capacity airbox for enhanced breathing, increased power and handy filter access.
- Innovative exhaust system improves mass centralization.
- HRC Branded Accessories available at genuineaccessories.honda.com.