Powersports / Motorcycles / Police Units / ST1100P
2003 Honda ST1100P Features
With the ST1100P, Honda has created a police-issue version of its legendary sport/touring machine, featuring Honda's mighty V-4 engine, sport-bred handling and long-distance comfort and convenience.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Dual-density solo seat.
- Specialized brackets for lights, sirens, antenna mount and radio/electronic equipment.
- Rear component cover for electronics weather protection.
- Left and right lower engine-guards have built-in brackets for mounting accessories.
- Multi-function right handlebar switch includes controls for left/right strobe lights (blink alternately or together), siren speaker with tone modulation, rear strobe lamp and siren speaker.
- Flush-mounted voltmeter built into left side of fairing.
- Two additional switches for pulsing headlight and rear emergency lighting on left side of fairing.
- Liquid-cooled 1084cc longitudinally mounted V-4 engine produces excellent
horsepower and torque over a wide rpm range.
n Shim-under-bucket valve actuation ensures high-rpm reliability and offers 16,000-mile valve adjustment intervals.
- Belt-driven camshaft for smooth, quiet, reliable operation.
- Four-valve-per-cylinder technology provides excellent combustion efficiency and high power.
- Four 34.5mm CV carburetors provide crisp throttle response at all rpm.
- Digital ignition system.
- Aluminum radiator keeps temperatures in check for consistent performance and long engine life.
- High-output, 40-amp air-cooled AC generator allows installation of varied electrical accessories, and delivers substantial output even at low rpm.
- Clutch, mainshaft and driveshaft dampers for reduced noise, vibration and driveline lash.
- Maintenance-free hydraulic clutch.
- Proven five-speed transmission.
- Quiet and reliable shaft-drive system.
- Computer-designed steel frame is strong and positions the engine low for superb maneuverability and precise handling.
- 41mm cartridge fork offers a compliant, controlled ride and features Torque-Reactive Anti-dive Control (TRAC®).
- Torque Reactive Anti-dive Control (TRAC) reduces fork compression during braking.
- Swingarm-mounted single-shock rear suspension system offers spring preload and rebound damping adjustability.
- Wide, three-spoke cast aluminum wheels fitted with V-rated bias-belted tires.
- Dual-disc front brake and single-disc rear brake.
- Wind-tunnel-designed and tested fairing with Honda's Air Control Windscreen™ offers superb wind and weather protection, low noise and superior high-speed aerodynamics.
- Computer-engineered aerodynamic front fender with integrated fork guards gives good protection with enhanced airflow.
- Roomy cockpit and ergonomically designed dual-density solo seat offers outstanding comfort.
- Enormous, 7.4-gallon fuel tank is located below the seat for a low center of gravity and offers phenomenal touring range.
- Detachable, lockable, color-matched 35-liter saddlebags are standard equipment.
- Integrated fairing protectors fortip-over protection.
- Breakaway rearview mirrors.
- Fairing-mounted quartz clock.
- Dual halogen headlights.
- Integrated front and rear turn signals.
- Fairing-mounted headlight adjuster.
- Full instrumentation includes fuel and temperature gauges.
- Integrated ignition switch/fork lock.
- Single ignition key operates all locks.
- Handlebar switches and controls use internationally approved ISO graphic symbols.
- Non-transferable three-year, unlimited-mileage limited warranty.