Powersports / Scooters / Helix / Features
2007 Honda Helix- Features & Benefits
06/01/2006 - Torrance, Calif.
With an automatic transmission, electric starting and tons of storage, the Helix is a stylish and versatile do-it-all machine.
- Durable 244cc liquid-cooled four-stroke engine produces plenty of smooth, user-friendly power.
- Push-button electric starter and automatic choke make starting the engine a breeze.
- Maintenance-free solid-state CD ignition never needs attention.
- Lightweight, whisper-quiet exhaust system.
- 30mm CV carburetor offers superb throttle response and excellent fuel mileage.
- Honda's V-Matic automatic transmission means no shifting and ultra-smooth power delivery.
- Powerful 12-volt electrical system and maintenance-free battery offer a high degree of reliability.
- Durable steel frame is strong yet lightweight.
- Rugged front and rear suspension offers a smooth, comfortable ride.
- Wide, low, padded seat is comfortable for two-up riding.
- Hydraulic front disc brake and lightweight drum rear brake offer excellent stopping power.
- Cast-aluminum wheels are lightweight, stylish, and strong.
- Full-coverage bodywork, windshield and sensible riding position give the Helix a high degree of riding comfort.
- Lockable rear storage compartment is large enough to carry a briefcase or helmet.
- Passenger grabrails offer comfort and convenience.
- Full instrumentation features a digital speedometer, fuel gauge, coolant temperature gauge, odometer, tripmeter, digital clock, audible turn-signal indicator, plus high-beam and oil-change indicators.
- Parking brake and ignition switch/steering lock help keep your Helix™ secure when parked.
- Large 3.2-gallon fuel tank offers extended cruising range.
- Dry weight of 349.4 pounds and low 26.2-inch seat height allow easy parking and slow-speed maneuverability.
- Sidestand inhibitor switch allows starting only if the sidestand has been retracted.
- Transferable one-year, unlimited-mileage limited warranty; extended coverage available with a Honda Protection Plan.
- Purchase of a new, previously unregistered Honda unit by an individual retail user in the United States qualifies the owner for a one-year complimentary membership in the Honda Rider's Club of America™ (HRCA®). Benefits include online access to the Honda Common Service Manual, six issues of the bimonthly Honda Red Rider™ magazine, travel discounts, trip routing, MSF reimbursement, plus access to the HRCA Web site (www.hrca.honda.com). Look for the HRCA support team at select off-road events across the country. For details on the HRCA, dealers should call (310) 783-3958, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Pacific Time.
- Scooter Cover.