Powersports / Scooters
2010 Honda Elite Features and Benefits
The stylish new 2010 Elite® has it all: Modern, sporty styling, comfortable seating with two-up capacity and strong, responsive performance in a sleek and highly economical package. Featuring a new 108cc liquid-cooled, fuel-injected four-stroke engine and a light-handling chassis, the Elite provides all the comfort and quality of a Honda in an affordable around-town runabout that anybody can enjoy. Quick trips to the store, off to school and other errands are the Elite's specialty, thanks to a generous underseat storage area that's big enough to stow a full-face helmet and more.
- Comfortable seat offers accommodations for two-up riding.
- 1.6-gallon fuel tank offers ample cruising range.
- Instrumentation includes an analog speedometer, odometer, fuel and coolant temperature gauges.
- Maintenance-free battery.
- Ignition switch/steering lock helps provide security when parked.
- Aluminum rear carrier with integrated passenger handgrips is stylish and functional.
- Generous underseat storage compartment is spacious enough to store a full-face helmet and more.
- Lockable underseat helmet hooks.
- Handy, easy-to-use parking brake.
- Transferable one-year, unlimited-mileage limited warranty; extended coverage available with a Honda Protection Plan.
- Liquid-cooled fuel-injected four-stroke 108cc single-cylinder engine features a single overhead camshaft for lively engine performance, remarkable fuel economy and clean, efficient operation.
- Programmed Fuel Injection (PGM-FI) with excellent throttle response over a wide range of riding conditions (see 2009 Technology Section).
- Electric starter system allows easy push-button starting.
- Dependable and proven Honda automatic V-Matic belt-drive system provides seamless acceleration along with twist-and-go simplicity.
- Exhaust catalyst and advanced digital mapping reduce emissions for a greener environment.
- 33mm hydraulic front fork with 3.1 inches of suspension travel provides a plush and controlled ride.
- Rear suspension incorporates a single shock for 2.8 inches of travel and a smooth, comfortable ride.
- Combined Braking System (CBS) with 190mm front disc brake and hydraulic dual-piston caliper plus a rear drum brake provides excellent stopping power (see 2009 Technology Section).
Honda Genuine Accessories