Powersports / Scooters
2010 Honda SH150i Features and Benefits
When it's time for fun in the sun, no other machine outshines the sleek Honda SH150i scooter. And you don't have to take our word for that; a real crowd favorite among scooter riders in Europe, the stylish SH150i now makes its way to the shores of the USA where it's destined to become an instant favorite for economical and fun transportation. This fashion-conscious scooter delivers a smart blend of Euro style and low maintenance, plus easy-to-use controls including the simplicity of twist-and-go operation with the power for two-up riding. Without a doubt, the Honda SH150i is the coolest way to get around on a warm summer's day!
- Large 16-inch 100/80 front tire and 16-inch 120/80 rear tire provide a great ride.
- Long comfortable seat offers excellent rider and passenger accommodations.
- 1.8-gallon fuel tank offers ample cruising range.
- Instrumentation includes an analog speedometer, odometer, fuel, clock and coolant temperature gauge.
- Maintenance-free battery.
- Ignition switch/steering lock helps provide security when parked.
- Stylish rear carrier.
- Transferable one-year, unlimited-mileage limited warranty; extended coverage available with a Honda Protection Plan.
- Enhance your Honda ownership experience and visit HRCA.Honda.com.
- Liquid-cooled fuel-injected four-stroke 153cc single-cylinder engine features a single overhead camshaft with peppy engine performance, excellent fuel economy and clean, efficient operation.
- Programmed Fuel Injection (PGM-FI) for excellent throttle response over a wide range of riding conditions.
- Sophisticated Honda V-Matic automatic transmission provides seamless acceleration throughout a wide range of speeds along with twist-and-go simplicity.
- Maintenance-free digital ignition.
- Exhaust catalyzer and advanced digital mapping reduce emissions.
- 33mm hydraulic front fork with 3.5 inches of travel provides a plush and responsive ride.
- Dual rear shocks have 3.3 inches of travel and spring preload adjustability for a smooth, comfortable ride.
- Combined Braking System (CBS) with a 220mm front disc brake with hydraulic two-piston caliper plus a rear drum brake offers excellent stopping power.
Honda Genuine Accessories
- Backrest Pad for Trunk.