Just one look tells you the CB1000R recreates the classic Honda formula for high performance in an unfaired four-cylinder bike—a design that has been well tested and validated over the years. The clean, essentials-only format perfectly frames the fuel-injected four-cylinder 998cc powerplant that delivers loads of right-now power. The unique chassis incorporates a single-sided swingarm with a high-performance single-shock rear suspension that helps make the CB1000R an exclusive choice in today's market. Whether you call it a naked bike, a street fighter or a race bike in civilian clothes, the CB1000R serves as an all-around high-performance motorcycle that's ready to take you where you want to go.
New for 2013
- Available in Cool Pearl White.
- The CB1000R powerplant features a sport/racing heritage in the form of a compact, lightweight and powerful 998cc liquid-cooled fuel-injected inline-four-cylinder engine that has been specifically retuned for a street-savvy ride with impressive amounts of low-end and midrange power.
- Standard seating position delivers excellent rider comfort and tremendous versatility for long-distance travel and two-up riding.
- Short, compact and lightweight seat and tail cowl are both attractive and functional.
- Compact and stylish three-section LCD instrument panel features a multi-segment LCD tachometer.
- Distinctive triangular multi-reflector headlight, with unique LED position light.
- Distinctive cast aluminum wheels feature a swept four-spoke design.
- Transferable one-year, unlimited-mileage limited warranty; extended coverage available with a Honda Protection Plan.
- The crankshaft, mainshaft and countershaft are situated in a triangulated configuration, with the countershaft located below the mainshaft, to dramatically shorten the overall engine dimensions from front to back.
- Racing-derived 16-valve cylinder head delivers outstanding flow for optimum combustion characteristics and power production.
- Aluminum composite cylinder sleeves are high-pressure-formed from sintered aluminum powder impregnated with ceramic and graphite. The lightweight composite sleeves provide enhanced wear resistance and superior heat dissipation compared to conventional sleeves.
- Programmed Fuel Injection (PGM-FI) continuously monitors several variables to ensure the correct fuel mixture for the existing riding and atmospheric conditions, thereby delivering optimal performance and remarkably crisp throttle response over a wide range of operating conditions.
- Sophisticated Gravity Die-Cast technology creates a mono-backbone aluminum frame that is strong yet features thin-wall construction for light weight. This innovative technology forms the basis of a well-integrated chassis package that yields superb handling.
- Distinctively styled single-sided aluminum swingarm with single HMAS shock featuring spring preload and rebound-damping adjustability provides excellent rear suspension action along with a unique look.
- Up front, a fully adjustable 43mm inverted fork, with radially mounted four-piston calipers borrowed from the CBR1000RR, and full-floating 310mm dual discs, offers leading-edge sport bike performance.
Honda Genuine Accessories†
- Rear Cowl, 3D Logo, Under Fender Cover, Rear Brake Air Guide, Outdoor Cover
† WARRANTY: Because we're so confident in the quality of each of our Honda Genuine Accessories, we're pleased to offer one of the best warranties in the industry. One-year warranty begins on the day accessories are purchased by the customer.