Powersports / ATV / Sport
2009 Honda TRX300X - Features & Benefits
A delightful balance of power, weight and agility, plus outstanding value, race-inspired styling and handy convenience features make the TRX300X the ride of choice year after year.
New for 2009
- New color-matched front cowl.
- Dependable 282cc SOHC four-stroke engine produces impressive power over a broad rpm range.
- Gear-driven counterbalancer minimizes engine vibration for smooth running.
- Maintenance-free automatic cam-chain tensioner.
- Reliable, maintenance-free CD ignition with electronic advance.
- Convenient electric starter helps make starting easy.
- Snorkel-type air intake is positioned high in the frame for reduced water/dirt contamination.
- Close-ratio five-speed transmission offers a gear for every situation.
- Simple-to-use Reverse gear allows easy maneuvering in tight spaces.
- Specially designed 32mm carburetor with accelerator pump offers excellent fuel economy and crisp throttle response.
- USDA-qualified muffler/spark arrester offers quiet operation and maximum power.
- Box-section high-tensile steel frame offers strength, rigidity and light weight.
- Long-travel, double-wishbone independent front suspension features five-position spring preload adjustability.
- Heavy-duty, hydraulic, single-shock rear suspension offers five-position spring preload adjustability.
- Strong, lightweight, box-section swingarm utilizes an easy-to-use eccentric chain-adjustment system.
- Durable and lightweight heavy-duty O-ring-sealed drive chain.
- Specially designed knobby tires offer superb grip and long life.
- Triple hydraulic disc brakes.
- Rear-caliper brake-pad-wear indicator.
- Ergonomically designed riding position offers a high level of comfort.
- Powerful twin 30-watt headlights.
- Lightweight tailand brakelight.
- Comfortable dogleg levers with cable adjusters and dust cover.
- Washable, two-stage, foam air filter.
- Multi-function, handlebar-mounted switch assembly with simple design.
- Easy-to-use parking brake.
- Keyed ignition switch offers added security.
- Handlebar switches, controls and warning labels use easy-to-understand graphic symbols.
- Maintenance-free battery.
- Tough steel front skidplate.
- Rear mudguard with rigid footrests.
- Transferable one-year limited warranty; extended coverage available with a Honda Protection Plan.
- When you buy a new Honda Powersports Product, you may be eligible to receive a complimentary one year membership in the Honda Riders Club of America, which includes an exclusive Members-only magazine, rider training benefits, access to the Members-only Clubhouse website and much more. Some limitations apply. For more information on the HRCA, log on to hrca.honda.com.
- Flag Kit.