Featuring long, low lines that embody what cruising is all about, the Stateline blends two worlds of motorcycling style: traditional looks plus progressive elements. The deeply valanced fenders arc downward in classic retro style, yet the all-new rolling chassis and overall lines bring a fresh look to the class. Add to that the deep throaty rumble of a big V-twin engine with Honda’s Programmed Fuel Injection and that classic big Vee power pulse, and you have a machine that’s the perfect choice for cruising--any time you want.
- New progressive/retro styling with a raked-out front end and stylized curved frame downtube creates a unique custom look.
- Blacked-out engine and new-style wheels.
- Specially designed tank-mounted chrome housing features a speedometer.
- New, wide retro-styled pullback handlebar offers all day comfort.
- Sleek new one-piece seat plus deep, long flowing fenders for a classic look.
- Slim radiator mounts unobtrusively to accent the Stateline’s clean lines.
- 1312cc liquid-cooled 52-degree V-twin delivers strong low-end and mid-range torque, with ample power for passing and relaxed cruising. Unique dual exhaust offers throaty exhaust note.
- Programmed Fuel Injection (PGM-FI) incorporates a single 38mm-diameter throttle body.
Honda Genuine Accessories
- Boulevard Screen (tinted), Backrest and Pad (low/tall-narrow), Backrest and Rear Carrier Mounting Brackets, Leather Saddlebag (24L-plain/studded), Synthetic Saddlebag (18L-plain/studded), Saddlebag Bracket, Tank Belt (plain/studded), Rear Carrier, Custom Grips, Passenger Floorboard, Oil Dipstick, Engine Guard, Custom Footpeg, Lower Cowl Spoiler, Chrome Sidecover, Driving Light (PIAA Type), Throttle Cable (braided), Clutch Cable (braided), Front Brake Hose (braided), Rear Brake Hose (braided), Audio Attachment Kit.