Powersports / ATV / Sport / TRX90X
2007 Honda TRX90EX- Features & Benefits
With TRX450R-inspired styling, an electric starter, a refined suspension system and a bulletproof 89cc SOHC four-stroke engine, the TRX90 is a great place for young riders to start.
New for 2007
- New Black with Flames color joins Red.
- Honda's 86cc SOHC four-stroke engine offers smooth power delivery and legendary reliability.
- Convenient electric starter for ease of starting in all conditions.
- Maintenance-free CD ignition system never needs attention.
- 15mm carburetor offers excellent fuel mileage and crisp throttle response.
- Quiet, efficient exhaust system with USDA-qualified spark arrester/muffler.
- Honda's durable automatic clutch makes takeoffs and shifting a breeze.
- Versatile four-speed transmission.
- Closed crankcase vent system safeguards against engine oil contamination.
- Strong and durable steel frame.
- Independent front suspension features a pair of rugged shock absorbers.
- Single-shock rear suspension offers a comfortable ride.
- Durable front and rear sealed drum brakes.
- Long-lasting 8-inch front and rear tires.
- Well-padded seat offers a high level of rider comfort.
- TRX®450R-inspired bodywork.
- Uniquely designed center mud guards allow the rider's feet to grip the footrests while keeping mud and debris away from the rider's feet.
- Engine design produces low emissions and meets California Air Resources Board (CARB) off-road emissions standards.
- Maintenance-free battery.
- Reusable, washable foam air filter.
- Keyed ignition switch for added security.
- Neutral indicator light.
- Adjustable throttle limiter.
- Front and rear steel grab handles and a low dry weight make loading simple.
- Handlebar designed for increased rider comfort.
- Comfortable handlebar grips and levers.
- Front brake lever positioned closer to grip to fit a wide variety of riders.
- Durable O-ring chain drive system.
- Comfortably low 26.0-inch seat height.
- Fuel capacity of 2.0 gallons for extended range.
- Standard parking brake.
- Transferable six-month limited warranty; extended coverage available with a Honda Protection Plan.
- Purchase of a new, previously unregistered Honda unit by an individual retail user in the United States qualifies the owner for a one-year complimentary membership in the Honda Rider's Club of America™ (HRCA®). Benefits include online access to the Honda Common Service Manual, six issues of the bimonthly Honda Red Rider™ magazine, travel discounts, trip routing, MSF reimbursement, plus access to the HRCA Web site (www.hrca.honda.com). Look for the HRCA support team at select off-road events across the country. For details on the HRCA, dealers should call (310) 783-3958, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Pacific Time.
- Flag Kit.