2013 Honda Shadow RS Features/Benefits
The Honda Shadow® RS serves as rolling proof that classic ideas never go out of style. By combining agile and responsive handling, V-twin power, clean, crisp lines and standard-style riding ergonomics, this is one ready and willing bike that's perfectly poised for whatever the journey may bring. The Shadow RS's higher footpegs enhance ground clearance, and its thoroughly modern liquid-cooled 745cc V-twin engine boasts Honda's sophisticated Programmed Fuel Injection to enhance your riding pleasure. Climb aboard the Honda Shadow RS, and the open road is all yours.
New for 2013
- Available in Black.
- Classic roadster tank shape and seat are inspired by the world of flat-track racing.
- A torquey 745cc liquid-cooled V-twin engine pumps out a strong spread of power over a broad rpm range.
- Minimalist front fender.
- Handlebar shape enhances classic styling.
- Programmed Fuel Injection (PGM-FI) incorporates a single 34mm-diameter throttle body.
- Lightweight chain final-drive system continues classic styling theme.
- Spoke wheels feature a 100/90-19 front tire and a 150/80-16 rear tire to complete the overall classic look.
- Transferable one-year unlimited-mileage limited warranty; extended coverage available with a Honda Protection Plan.
- Crankshaft features long-stroke design to produce strong V-twin feel and low-rpm torque peak.
- Three-Valve Dual-Plug Combustion Chamber.
- Wide-ratio five-speed transmission.
- Sturdy and responsive 41mm front fork features a large-diameter billet-aluminum triple clamp for a distinctive look plus confident, neutral handling and a plush 4.6 inches of wheel travel.
- Classic dual-shock rear suspension features five-position spring preload adjustability and 3.5 inches of wheel travel for a smooth ride.
- Single front disc brake with twin-piston caliper grips a 296mm drilled rotor between sintered metal pads. Rear brake is drum type.
Honda Genuine Accessories†
- Backrest (tall/low), Backrest Trim (tall/low), Rear Carrier, Backrest/Rear Carrier Mounting Brackets, Master Cylinder Caps (fluted/V design/neo-retro), Billet License Plate Frame (fluted/V design/neo-retro), Saddlebags, Saddlebag Supports, Saddlebag Liner Set, Touring Bag (plain/ studded/fringed), Front Pouch (plain/studded), Cycle Cover
† WARRANTY: Because we're so confident in the quality of each of our Honda Genuine accessories, we're pleased to offer one of the best warranties in the industry. One-year warranty begins on the day accessories are purchased by the customer.