2015 Honda CRF250R - Features and Benefits
In 2014, the Honda CRF250R earned another AMA 250 Supercross championship, and was the ride of choice for Supercross riders. An impressive 48% of all competitors in the Supercross 250-class Championship rode the CRF250R in 2014. For 2015, the CRF250R offers a host of improvements, with a new-generation 49mm Showa Separate Function Fork, Triple Air Chamber (SFF-Air) air fork and engine mode selector leading the way.NEW FOR 2015
- New Engine Mode Select button—an industry first among motocross machines—allows the rider to easily select one of three different EFI/ignition maps to match each track/riding conditions.- HRC® accessory tuning tool can be used to program custom maps actuated by the Engine Mode Select button.
- Larger-diameter exhaust system and new fuel-mapping settings for the Dual-Timing PGM-FI fuel injection system increase engine performance for smoother acceleration, improved throttle response, quicker revving and more peak power.
- New throttle return spring gives a lighter pull.
- New 49mm Showa Separate Function Fork, Triple Air Chamber (SFF-Air) fork eliminates steel springs for less weight (2.8 pounds lighter) while offering a wider range of adjustments compared to conventional spring fork.
- Left fork leg contains the triple air chamber, while the right fork leg contains the rebound and compression damping mechanism.
- Pro-Link® rear suspension uses a single shock now equipped with a lighter and stiffer spring.
- New front/rear wave-style rotors with a larger 260mm front brake disc add to overall braking performance.
- New-generation Dunlop Geomax MX52 motocross tires front and rear offer improved traction in a wide variety of terrain.
- Front brake guide and radiator grill now feature a black finish
- New fork covers. - All-new CRF® graphic.
Honda Genuine Accessories
PGM-FI Tuning Kit, Workstand, Air Pump, Skid Plate, Radiator Braces, Sprocket Cover