2014 Honda CB1100 Features and Benefits
Thanks to the timeless style of the CB1100, this motorcycle captures the hearts of long-time riders who fondly remember their iconic Hondas from years past, as well as younger riders who wish they could experience these landmark machines. The CB1100 can be considered a purist's kind of motorcycle, a modern reincarnation of the timeless and legendary CB750 Four. Yet it delivers the performance, reliability and quality of modern-day Honda motorcycles. New for 2014 is a six-speed transmission in place of the previous five-speed gearbox-which makes an excellent powertrain even better. There's also a new meter package that includes gear position indicator, MPG readout and trip computer.
Features and Benefits
New for 2014
- New six-speed gearbox adds to the riding experience throughout a wide variety of roads and uses.
- New meter package includes gear position indicator, MPG readout and trip computer.
- Blacked-out treatment gives the CB1100 a unique look.
- Available in new Black color.
- Retro styling, comfortable ergonomics and great all-around performance.
- The DOHC 1140cc engine generates impressive amounts of midrange power plus a smooth, sophisticated feel for a rewarding riding experience.
- Classic fuel tank shape, handlebar bend and taillight configuration reminiscent of early Honda four-cylinder bikes that helped establish popular trends in motorcycle styling.
- Sweeping four-into-one exhaust system is stylish and functional.
- Transferable one-year, unlimited-mileage limited warranty; extended coverage available with a Honda Protection Plan.
Honda Genuine Accessories†
Heated Grips, Heated Grips Attachment, Rear Carrier, Tank Pad, Gold-Color Front Fork Adjustment Bolt
† WARRANTY: Because we're so confident in the quality of each of our Honda Genuine Accessories, we're pleased to offer one of the best warranties in the industry. One-year warranty begins on the day accessories are purchased by the customer.
Final accessory list TBD and subject to change without notice.