Powersports / Motorcycles / Touring / GoldWing/F6B / Features
2013 Honda Gold Wing F6B Features and Benefits
Whether you have an hour, a weekend or a week to leave it all behind, here's a new bold and blacked-out-styled machine to satisfy that urge to get away from it all—the brand-new Gold Wing® F6B. This machine is loaded with all the good looks and key features you want, and it's all set for short hops or weekend trips. It starts with a powerful fuel-injected 1832cc six-cylinder engine that provides an unrivaled level of performance in the class. Honda's unique, horizontally opposed six-cylinder layout also contributes to an exceptionally low center of gravity. That design, along with a large and stout twin-spar aluminum frame plus a sophisticated suspension system, gives the Gold Wing F6B remarkable nimbleness and maneuverability for superior handling. The blacked-out styling treatment with long and low lines gives the Gold Wing F6B an aggressive look, while large-capacity saddlebags, a comfortable gunfighter-style seat, premium audio system and more mean there's no need to rough it on the road. Available in standard or deluxe trim and offering a wide assortment of Honda Genuine Accessories and Honda Signature Accessories, the 2013 Gold Wing F6B leaves plenty of room to add your own personal touch.
- Innovative appearance with blacked-out styling plus incredible performance put the Gold Wing F6B in a class of one.
- Blacked-out treatment applied to wheels, engine and frame.
- Shorty windscreen and gunfighter-style seat add to a unique persona.
- Sleek lower cowl adds to the aggressive look.
- Stylish tail section incorporates passenger grabrails.
- Lockable, waterproof saddlebags offer large storage capacity.
- Convenient glovebox.
- Premium audio system features direct MP3/i-Pod connectivity.
- SRS CS Auto™ technology surround-sound system brings the latest in sound system technology to the Gold Wing F6B.
- Sound system includes a pair of front speakers and two tweeters for rich, full surround-sound quality.
- Tuner features auto bass control combined with auto volume control.
- Handy central storage pocket.
- Instrument displays for speedometer, tachometer, coolant temperature and fuel level, plus adjustable backlighting and high-luminescence white pointers. Indicator/warning lights are provided for Neutral, Overdrive, oil pressure, fuel injection, high beam, sidestand, and low fuel. A high-resolution LCD housed in a separate module is visible in all lighting conditions and displays the odometer, A/B tripmeter, ambient temperature, audio modes, saddlebag-open indicator and clock.
- Large, 6.6-gallon fuel tank houses the PGM-FI fuel pump and provides excellent long-distance cruising range.
- 20-amp YTX maintenance-free battery.
- Available in Black or Red on both standard and deluxe models.
- Transferable three-year, unlimited-mileage warranty; extended coverage available with a Honda Protection Plan.
Unique Features - Gold Wing F6B Deluxe
- Deluxe model includes passenger backrest, centerstand, self-canceling turn signals and heated grips.
- Powerful, fuel-injected 1832cc six-cylinder engine produces smooth, effortless power.
- Parallel two-valve cylinder-head design utilizes direct shim-under-bucket valve actuation which allows the first valve clearance inspection service to be at 32,000 miles.
- Programmed Fuel Injection (PGM-FI).
- Two 40mm-diameter throttle bodies deliver air to six specially designed Keihin 50-psi high-pressure programmed fuel injectors. Fuel is delivered through four nozzle holes in each injector, producing an atomized fuel mixture that is highly combustible for optimum efficiency and power.
- The ECU provides two digital 3-D fuel-injection maps for each cylinder, creating ideal fuel mixture and spark advance settings for superb rideability. Unique knock-control sensors monitor for knock to improve performance.
- ECU closed-loop emissions system utilizes two oxygen sensors to constantly deliver a precise air/fuel mixture, while two exhaust catalyzers further reduce emissions of carbon monoxide, hydrocarbons and nitrogen oxides.
- Two side-mounted radiators enhance cooling efficiency and use low-air-pressure areas created by side cowls to draw cooling air through the radiators and beyond the rider at highway speeds.
- Efficient stainless-steel 6-into-2 exhaust system produces a pleasing, aggressive sound.
- Precise-shifting five-speed transmission includes Overdrive Fifth.
- Twin-Spar Aluminum Frame.
- Suspension settings front and rear yield excellent compliance for a supple ride and exceptional comfort.
- Unique Pro Arm® Rear Suspension.
- Dual full-floating 296mm front discs with Combined Braking System (CBS) three-piston calipers and a single ventilated 316mm rear disc with one CBS three-piston caliper provide excellent braking power.
- Massive 45mm front fork houses a cartridge damper in the right leg with 4.8 inches of travel for a smooth yet superb ride in all road conditions.
- Anti-dive system helps minimize front fork dive when braking. The system utilizes brake-fluid pressure generated in the secondary CBS master cylinder mounted on the left fork leg and is activated by input from either the front-brake lever or the rear-brake pedal.
- Pro-Link® single shock rear suspension with hydraulic spring preload adjustment.
- Cast-aluminum 18 x 3.5-inch front and 16 x 5.0-inch rear wheels are lightweight, strong and clear-coated to ease cleaning. Radial touring tires are specifically engineered for the Gold Wing F6B.
Honda Genuine Accessories†
- Heated Grips††, Centerstand††, Passenger Backrest with Pad††, Rear Carrier, Backrest/Rear Carrier Mounting Brackets††, 12V Accessory Socket, Tall Windscreen, LED Foglight Kit, Deluxe Helmet Headset (Full and Open), Passenger Headset Junction, Saddlebag Cooler, Chrome Front Fender Rail, Chrome Front Fender Extension, Chrome Sidestand, Chrome Front Disc Cover, Chrome Bar Ends, License Plate Frame ("V" Design, Fluted, Neo-Retro), Coin Holder
Honda Signature Accessories†
- Saddlebag Liner, Saddlebag Lid Organizer, Saddlebag Mat Set, i-Phone Holder, Cycle Cover, Short Windscreen
† WARRANTY: Because we're so confident in the quality of each of our Honda Genuine Accessories and Honda Signature Accessories, we're pleased to offer one of the best warranties in the industry. Three-year warranty begins on the day accessories are purchased by the customer, excluding audio accessories which are covered by a limited one-year warranty.
†† Standard on deluxe model.
Final accessory list TBD and subject to change without notice.
e from SRS Labs, Inc.