Like the new-generation CRF450R that debuted last year, this 2014 CRF250R launches 250-class motocross design up to the next level. Featuring an all-new engine and rolling chassis, this newest CRF250R has been designed specifically for Generation Scrub, with all the technological advancements that Honda engineering can bring to bear. The all-new frame is designed to lower the bike's center of gravity and it also incorporates a dual-muffler exhaust system to further sharpen handling by centralizing the bike's mass. And that makes a decidedly flickable machine even more nimble than ever before. A thoroughly revised engine adds a big load of midrange punch, thanks to a new cylinder head, new piston, higher compression ratio, plus a new dual-timing fuel injection system, and a new transmission that adds toughness and durability to the overall package. Put it all together, and the 2014 CRF250R adds up to be the hottest 250 MX bike on the track, one that will continue Honda's championship-winning records in the class.
NEW FOR 2014
- The all-new aluminum frame is designed to lower the bike's center of gravity to make a decidedly flickable machine even more nimble than ever before.
- All-new, lighter subframe and airbox
- All-new short and compact dual-muffler exhaust system further sharpens handling by centralizing the bike's mass.
- A thoroughly revised 249cc Unicam® engine adds a big load of midrange punch, thanks to a new cylinder head, new piston and higher compression ratio.
- A new Dual-Timing PGM-FI fuel injection system also helps boost power while also delivering better throttle response and control at partial throttle openings.
- A new transmission adds toughness and durability to the overall package.
- Improved footpeg mount features a patented debris-shielding design.
- All-new radiators are mounted lower in the chassis to help lower the bike's CG.
- Bold new styling features an aggressive look.
- Fuel capacity is increased from 1.5 gallons to 1.66 gallons.
Honda Genuine Accessories
- PGM-FI Tuning Kit, Skid Plate, Oil Filler Cap, Workstand