Great for beginners and experienced riders alike, the new CBR300R packs a 300-class engine that delivers a 17-percent boost in peak power compared to the CBR250R. Thanks to a full sport fairing, new dual headlights and new exhaust system, the CBR300R has the look of a serious sport bike. With more power, nimble handling, an affordable price and low operating cost, the CBR300R—also available with optional ABS—makes every ride a fun one.
Features and Benefits
- Engine displaces 286cc for added power throughout the rev range.
- A new crankshaft and connecting rod create a longer engine stroke (up to 63mm from 55mm compared to the CBR250R) to add 37cc of displacement.
- Remapped PGM-FI fuel injection produces crisp throttle response throughout the rev range.
- High-quality full-coverage fairing with dual headlights evokes the styling of Honda's flagship CBR1000RR supersport bike.
- New CBR500R-inspired exhaust system features larger internal volume for increased performance, enhanced appearance and a throaty exhaust note.
- New seat and side covers provide an easier reach to the ground.
- Shorter stalks on mirrors give a new, sleeker look.
- Affordable pricing: $4399 for the standard model, $4899 for ABS version.
- Transferable one-year, unlimited-mileage limited warranty; extended coverage available with a Honda Protection Plan.
Honda Genuine Accessories†
Carbon-Fiber-Style Drive Chain Casing, Chrome Bar Ends, Carbon-Fiber-Style Lower Fairing, Color-Matched Seat Cowl, Rear Seat Cowl (Black), Carbon-Fiber-Style Front Fender, Rear Seat Bag, Carbon-Fiber Tank Pad, Cycle Cover
Available Accessory Seat is more than 1 inch lower than the standard seat for an easier reach to the ground.
† WARRANTY: Because we're so confident in the quality of each of our Honda Genuine Accessories, we're pleased to offer one of the best warranties in the industry. One-year warranty begins on the day accessories are purchased by the customer.
Final accessory list TBD and subject to change without notice.