The 2022 Digital FactBook is an annual report that provides an overview of Honda's global operations, as well as detailed historical and up-to-date information concerning Honda's sales, manufacturing and R&D operations in North America.
This report includes a general chronology, which highlights the significant milestones in Honda's corporate history.
Please note, starting with this year’s DFB, we’ve made several updates including:
- Updated contact details in the PR directory section
- Hybrid sales data separated for respective Honda and Acura models
- Hybrid automobile production data separate for respective Honda and Acura models
The 2022 Digital FactBook includes the following:
- Public Relations directory
- Overview of worldwide operations, sales network and 2021 production
- Overview of North America (N.A.) operations and subsidiaries
- History of Honda automobile introductions in the U.S., and Honda automobile and industry sales data for N.A.
- History of Acura automobile introductions in the U.S., and Acura vehicle and industry sales data for N.A.
- List of N.A. manufacturing facilities and information on automobile, powersports and power equipment production
- Summary of N.A. R&D/Engineering facilities
- Summary of exports of N.A.-made Honda and Acura products
- Overview of South America operations, subsidiaries, R&D centers and manufacturing facilities
- Overview of Europe/Middle East/Africa operations, subsidiaries, R&D centers and manufacturing facilities
- Overview of Japan operations, subsidiaries, R&D centers and manufacturing facilities
- Overview of Asia/Oceania operations, subsidiaries, R&D centers and manufacturing facilities
- Overview of China operations, subsidiaries, R&D centers and manufacturing facilities
- Chronology of corporate milestones
To download the PDF click here
Honda in North America
Honda established operations in North America in 1959. Today, the company employs more than 40,000 associates in the region engaged in the development, manufacturing, sales and service support of Honda and Acura automobiles, Honda power equipment, Honda powersports products and the HondaJet Elite S advanced light jet.
Based on its longstanding commitment to build products close to the customer, Honda operates 18 major manufacturing plants in North America, working with nearly 800 suppliers in the region to produce a diverse range of quality products. Honda has built automobiles in North America for 40 years and, in 2021, more than 95% of all Honda and Acura automobiles sold in the U.S. were produced in North America.
Honda also conducts research and development activities at 23 facilities in North America where we fully design, develop and engineer many of the company’s North American-made products.
Learn more with Honda’s Digital FactBook.
# # #