From first-time riders exploring the world of off-road recreation to experienced enthusiasts navigating technical trails, the CRF250F's friendly and reliable performance is perfect for a wide range of skill levels. The trail-ready model delivers smooth power across a wide powerband thanks in part to its clean-running Keihin electronically controlled fuel injection. Meanwhile, the Showa suspension maintains a comfortable, controlled ride across varied terrain. Inspired by the industry-leading CRF Performance line, the CRF250F boasts sharp styling. This model is year-round off-road-legal in all 50 states, giving owners unrestricted access to public trails across the country.
ENGINE / DRIVETRAIN
- The 250cc SOHC engine returns with a smooth, linear power delivery.
- Keihin electronically controlled fuel injection system delivers linear power and easy start-up whether bike has been sitting or is hot on the trail.
- Four-speed gearbox is well-matched to the broad power spread.
- Electric starter makes getting going a breeze.
CHASSIS / SUSPENSION
- CRF Performance Line philosophy of mass centralization applied to vehicle packaging.
- Tubular-steel frame for a stable, nimble chassis.
- 41mm fork, plus Pro-Link® rear-suspension system with single shock.
- Front and rear hydraulic brakes with petal-style rotors for excellent heat dissipation. Smooth stopping power provided by front and rear hydraulic brakes, with 240mm and 220mm rotors, respectively.
- Front brake lever is adjustable to work with varying hand sizes.
- 34.8 inch seat height.
- Wheel sizes of 21 and 18 inches front and rear, respectively.
- The 41mm fork provides plush front-suspension action.
- Pro-Link rear-suspension design with sophisticated single shock for consistent action.
- Styling follows that of the race-winning CRF Performance Line.
- CRF Performance Line-inspired muffler with compact positioning.
- CRF Performance Line-inspired bodywork and graphics.
- Meets CARB and EPA off-road emissions standards (Green-sticker-legal in California).
- Handlebar-mounted low-fuel and “key on” indicator lights.