- CRF125F Big Wheel
The term "do-it-all" gets tossed around quite a bit, but there's no denying its suitability for describing the CRF125F, a kind of midpoint in Honda's CRF Trail lineup. Available in both standard and Big Wheel configurations, the CRF125F is 50-state off-road legal, providing access to trails across the country. It's a confidence-inspiring, reliable, long-running machine that's well-suited to young off-roaders, first-time trail riders, making for enjoyable outings with friends and family.
ENGINE / DRIVETRAIN
- The 124.9cc SOHC engine returns with smooth, linear power delivery.
- Electronically controlled Keihin fuel-injection system. FI delivers linear and hesitation-free power for controllable delivery at all points in the powerband.
- Four-speed gearbox is well matched to the broad power spread.
- Electric starter makes getting going a breeze, with kick-start backup included.
CHASSIS / SUSPENSION
- CRF125F and CRF125F Big Wheel have seat heights of 29.1 inches and 30.9 inches, respectively.
- CRF125F has wheel sizes of 17 and 14 inches front and rear, respectively. CRF125F Big Wheel has 19- and 16-inch wheels.
- Twin-spar steel frame, with heavy-duty design inspired by the frame architecture of the CRF Performance Line, provides the right balance of rigidity and suppleness for trail-bike comfort.
- 1-gallon steel fuel tank with integrated fuel pump and fuel filter. Low-fuel indicator on handlebar illuminates when .2 gallons remain. Frame design shields tank in the event of a fall.
- Modern bodywork and graphics match styling of CRF Performance Line.
- Handlebar-mounted, multiple-function switch incorporates starter button, ignition "key on" indicator, fuel-injection system status, and low-fuel indicator light.
- Half-waffle grips have a small circumference for a good fit with small hands.
- Front brake lever is adjustable to work with varying hand sizes.
- The 31 mm fork provides plush front-suspension action.
- Pro-Link® rear-suspension design with sophisticated single shock for consistent action.
- Smooth stopping power provided by hydraulic front brake with 220mm rotor and 95mm rear drum brake.
Meets CARB and EPA off-road emissions standards. (Green-sticker-compliant in California.)