- CRF125F Big Wheel
From the first-time off-road rider to the young trail rider, the CRF125F inspires confidence. Available in both standard and Big Wheel configurations, the CRF125F is 50-state off-road legal, providing access to trails across the country. It’s easy to maintain, thanks in part to Keihin electronic fuel injection that delivers smooth, easy-to-use power for reliable traction in a variety of trail conditions. Inspired by the CRF Performance line, both versions feature striking graphics and aggressive styling. As the midpoint of the CRF trail lineup, the CRF125F is great for enjoying the ride with friends and family.
ENGINE / DRIVETRAIN
- The 124.9 cc SOHC engine returns with smooth, linear power delivery.
- Electronically controlled Keihin fuel-injection system. FI delivers linear and hesitation-free power for controllable delivery at all points in the powerband.
- Four-speed gearbox is well matched to the broad power spread.
- Electric starter makes getting going a breeze, with kick-start backup included.
CHASSIS / SUSPENSION
- CRF125F and CRF125F Big Wheel have seat heights of 29.1 inches and 30.9 inches, respectively.
- CRF125F has wheel sizes of 17 and 14 inches front and rear, respectively. CRF125F Big Wheel has 19- and 16-inch wheels.
- Twin-spar steel frame, with heavy-duty design inspired by the frame architecture of the CRF Performance Line, provides the right balance of rigidity and suppleness for trail-bike comfort.
- 1-gallon steel fuel tank with integrated fuel pump and fuel filter. Low-fuel indicator on handlebar illuminates when .2 gallons remain. Frame design shields tank in the event of a fall.
- Modern bodywork and graphics match styling of CRF Performance Line.
- Handlebar-mounted, multiple-function switch incorporates starter button, ignition “key on” indicator, fuel-injection system status, and low-fuel indicator light.
- Half-waffle grips have a small circumference for a good fit with small hands.
- Front brake lever is adjustable to work with varying hand sizes.
- The 31 mm fork provides plush front-suspension action.
- Pro-Link® rear-suspension design with sophisticated single shock for consistent action.
- Smooth stopping power provided by hydraulic front brake with 220 mm rotor and 95 mm rear drum brake.
Meets CARB and EPA off-road emissions standards. (Green-sticker-compliant in California.)