The largest model in Honda’s CRF Trail family, the CRF250F pairs versatility and capability in a fun, trail-ready package—a perfect choice for those exploring the trail for the first time, as well as experienced riders who opt for more technical, challenging terrain. Equipped with clean-running Keihin electronically controlled fuel injection, the CRF250F delivers smooth power across a wide powerband, ensuring maximum traction on varied terrain. The confidence-inspiring Showa suspension smooths out rough sections of trail with a stable, compliant ride. With design and graphic influence from the industry-leading CRF Performance line, the CRF250F has sharp styling. As with Honda’s entire CRF Trail line, this model is year-round off-road-legal in all 50 states, giving owners thousands of miles of trail waiting to be explored.
ENGINE / DRIVETRAIN
- The 250cc SOHC engine returns with a smooth, linear power delivery.
- Keihin electronically controlled fuel injection systems delivers linear power and easy start-up whether bike has been sitting or is hot on the trail.
- Four-speed gearbox is well matched to the broad power spread.
- Electric starter makes getting going a breeze.
CHASSIS / SUSPENSION
- CRF Performance Line philosophy of mass centralization applied to vehicle packaging.
- Tubular-steel frame for a stable, nimble chassis.
- 41mm fork, plus Pro-Link rear-suspension system with single shock.
- Front and rear hydraulic brakes with petal-style rotors for excellent heat dissipation. Smooth stopping power provided by front and rear hydraulic brakes, with 240mm and 220mm rotors, respectively.
- Front brake lever is adjustable to work with varying hand sizes.
- 34.8 inch seat height.
- Wheel sizes of 21 and 18 inches front and rear, respectively.
- The 41mm fork provides plush front-suspension action.
- Pro-Link® rear-suspension design with sophisticated single shock for consistent action.
- Styling follows that of the race-winning CRF Performance Line.
- CRF Performance Line-inspired muffler with compact positioning.
- CRF Performance Line-inspired bodywork and graphics.
- Meets CARB and EPA off-road emissions standards. (Green-sticker-legal in California.)
- Handlebar-mounted low-fuel and “key on” indicator lights.