The CRF110F is the industry’s top-selling dirt bike, thanks to its approachable nature, innovative features and outstanding reliability. It has an automatic clutch, low seat height, and push-button electric start, allowing young riders to focus on the trail ahead. Equipped with a clean-running Keihin fuel-injection system, the CRF110F is 50-state year-round off-road-legal and offers smooth, manageable power delivery. Building upon Honda’s reputation for reliable four-stroke trail machines, the CRF110F continues the tradition of dependability and minimal maintenance, which means more time to enjoy the trails with family and friends. For 2023, the CRF110F is available in two colors—the traditional Red, plus a new White version.
ENGINE / DRIVETRAIN
- Air-cooled single-cylinder four-stroke 109cc engine tuned for beginning riders.
- Follows technology developments of CRF Performance Line with Keihin electronically controlled fuel-injection system that delivers linear and hesitation-free power, minimizing intimidation for new riders and providing a friendly power delivery for all levels. Fuel-injection system delivers smooth power at all rpm and all throttle openings.
- Four-speed gearbox with automatic clutch.
- Adjustable throttle-limiter screw allows throttle opening to match rider abilities.
- Convenient electric starter with kick-start backup.
CHASSIS / SUSPENSION
- Low seat height of only 26.3 inches.
- Twin-spar steel frame, inspired by the CRF Performance Line frame architecture, provides the right balance of rigidity and comfort.
- Modern frame and suspension let this small bike handle the bigger bumps with good control and minimal bottoming.
- 1-gallon steel fuel tank with integrated fuel pump incorporates built-in fuel filter and low-fuel indicator on handlebar (lights up at .2 gallons remaining). Frame design shields tank in the event of a fall.
- Modern bodywork with CRF Performance Line styling and graphics.
- Handlebar-mounted multiple-function handlebar switch incorporates starter button, ignition “key on” indicator, fuel-injection system status, and “low fuel” indicator light (replaces reserve setting on petcock).
- Half-waffle grips have a small circumference for a good fit with small hands.
- Handlebar pad.
- Meets current EPA and CARB off-road emissions standards. (Green-sticker-compliant in California.)