Honda announced today that popular colors like Red, White, Blue, Olive and Silver are returning for a midyear refresh of the 2020 Pioneer side-by-side family, including models in the Pioneer 1000, Pioneer 700 and Pioneer 500 platforms. Adding these colors to the Pioneer lineup means that Honda's multipurpose and recreational side-by-side customers have even more choices when it comes to the powersports industry's most versatile side-by-sides.
Following are details on the returning colors:
- Pioneer 1000 Deluxe adds White (also available in Honda Phantom Camo®, Red and Black)
- Pioneer 1000-5 Deluxe adds Metallic Silver (also available in Honda Phantom Camo, Red and Reactor Blue)
- Pioneer 700 adds Olive (also available in Red and White)
- Pioneer 700-4 adds Red (also available in Metallic Silver)
- Pioneer 700-4 Deluxe adds Matte Silver (also available in Honda Phantom Camo and Pearl Red)
- Pioneer 500 adds Metallic Blue and Olive (also available in Honda Phantom Camo, Moose Brown, Red and White)
Available in Dealerships now.
# # #
ABOUT AMERICAN HONDA
American Honda Motor Co., Inc., is the sole distributor of Honda motorcycles, scooters, ATVs and Side-by-Sides in the United States. American Honda's Powersports Division conducts the sales, marketing and operational activities for these products through independent authorized Honda retail dealers. For more information on Honda products, go to powersports.honda.com.