Guaranteed to turn heads with its extreme, chopper-style design, the Fury nonetheless touts characteristics one naturally expects from a Honda—namely, functionality, finish, performance and stellar handling. Riders will appreciate the 1,312cc liquid-cooled V-twin engine that sounds as good as it looks, as well as adjustable front and rear suspension, but what will stop bystanders in their tracks are the hard-tail styling and raked-out front end, which make this cruiser a rolling work of art.
ENGINE / DRIVETRAIN
- The 1,312cc liquid-cooled 52-degree V-twin delivers strong low-end and midrange torque, with ample power for passing and relaxed cruising. Unique dual-exhaust system offers throaty exhaust note.
- Power plant features a single-pin crankshaft to accentuate engine character.
- Programmed Fuel Injection (PGM-FI) incorporates a single 38mm diameter throttle body.
- Three-Valve Dual-Plug Combustion Chamber.
- Five-speed transmission for exciting roll-on performance.
- Low-maintenance slim-profile driveshaft provides smooth operation with no need for chain or belt guards and covers.
CHASSIS / SUSPENSION
- High-mount steering head complements the raked-out front end.
- Hard-tail styling.
- Long, slim 3.4 gallon seamless fuel tank mounts high on the frame for a true custom look.
- Slim radiator is mounted unobtrusively to accent the Fury’s clean lines.
- Minimalist front and rear fenders complement the Fury’s chopper styling.
- Control lines and cables are specially routed for a clean, custom look.
- Rear suspension system gives a clean, uncluttered appearance.
- Single rear shock with adjustable rebound damping and five-position preload adjustment features an advanced internal valve system for a comfortable ride, and provides 3.7 inches of wheel travel.
- Large-diameter 45mm extended fork provides 4.0 inches of plush, responsive travel.
- Integrated handlebar-mounted chrome housing features a speedometer, odometer/A&B trip meters, and indicator lights for the turn signals, high beam, neutral, oil pressure, coolant temperature, and clock.
- Electric speedometer with easy-to-read numerals uses an electronic transmission speed sensor, which eliminates the front-wheel-mounted speedometer cable. This contributes to a clean, uncluttered look.
- Meets current EPA and CARB standards
- California version differs slightly due to emissions equipment
# # #