- FourTrax Recon (TRX250TM)
- FourTrax Recon ES (TRX250TE)
As Honda's lightest multipurpose ATV, the FourTrax® Recon® is all about versatility and efficiency. A 229cc engine delivers impressive torque for towing or hauling heavy loads, while also offering smooth power for taking on hills and obstacles on the trail. An available Electric Shift Program™ (ESP) transmission provides push-button shifting, while the standard model uses a traditional foot-shift transmission. With its smaller stature, the Recon is easy to maneuver and capable of threading into tight areas that many ATVs can't.
ENGINE / DRIVETRAIN
- The air-cooled OHV 250-class four-stroke engine is famously reliable
- With overhead valves and a semi-dry-sump design, the engine is compact, resulting in good ground clearance and a low center of gravity.
- Engine is longitudinally mounted, with the crankshaft oriented in the direction of travel. This does away with unnecessary right angles in the drivetrain, reducing friction and efficiently transferring more power to the wheels.
- Two transmission options: The standard Recon comes with a semiautomatic foot-shift gearbox, while the Recon ES boasts electric, push-button Electric Shift Program.
- Reliable shaft drive for low maintenance.
- Easy electric starting, with a recoil starting system for backup.
- The Reverse mechanism is mounted on the handlebar's left side, with the parking brake. Both are simple to operate.
CHASSIS / SUSPENSION
- Swingarm rear-suspension with a single shock.
- The steel front cargo rack can carry up to 33 pounds, while the steel rear rack has a payload of 66 pounds.
- High-grip floorboards help keep debris away from the rider's feet.
- Durable, visible LED taillight and brake light.
- Outdoor Cover
- Fender Bag
- Front Soft Rack Bag
- Rear Soft Rack Bag
- Trailer Hitch Kit with Oil Temp Light
WARRANTY: Transferable one-year limited warranty; extended coverage available with a HondaCare® Protection Plan
Because we are so confident in the quality of each of our Honda Accessories, we are pleased to offer one of the best warranties in the industry. One-year warranty begins on the day accessories are purchased by the customer.
*Final accessories are TBD and are subject to change without notice.
- Meets current CARB and EPA off-road emissions standards
- Recommended for riders 16 years of age and older
# # #