- Pioneer 1000-5 Limited Edition
- Pioneer 1000-5 Deluxe
- Pioneer 1000-5
- Pioneer 1000 Deluxe
- Pioneer 1000
The industry's benchmark multipurpose side-by-side, the Pioneer 1000 has the best engine, drivetrain, and chassis, as well as a high-tech automatic six-speed Dual Clutch Transmission (DCT)—a Honda exclusive in powersports. Three-person and five-person versions are each available in standard and Deluxe variations, and a Limited Edition five-person model offers handy features like hill-start assist, Electronic Brakeforce Distribution (EBD) and the I-4WD traction-management system, another powersports exclusive that is a direct result of Honda's automotive-engineering expertise.
- The five-person Pioneer 1000-5 LE comes with I-4WD, an intelligent differential system that conveniently combines the four-wheel-drive and diff-lock functions into a single selection mode. Honda is the only powersports manufacturer to offer this technology.
- The LE model's I-4WD incorporates the industry's first off-road brake traction control system to manage the amount of slip between left and right front wheels, applying torque to the wheel that has greater grip. The result is excellent traction performance in tough off-road conditions, with reduced steer effort and kickback compared to standard diff-lock.
- LE models feature hill-start assist to momentarily hold the brake while the driver transitions to the accelerator from a dead stop on an incline, and a system that automatically optimizes brakeforce distribution between the front and rear brakes while coming to a stop—loaded or empty.
- A six-speed automatic Dual Clutch Transmission is standard on all Pioneer 1000 models, along with standard and sport modes and manual paddle shifters.
- With DCT, advanced shift logic monitors variables including throttle position and input, engine rpm, vehicle speed and brake input to determine driving style. During relaxed input, the transmission maintains low rpm for a quiet cabin, low vibration and improved fuel efficiency. During more aggressive input, higher rpm is held, maximizing engine torque and power. During inconsistent throttle input, transient-detection logic prevents multiple up- and downshifts. When descents are detected, the transmission downshifts to provide true engine braking.
- Changing transmission modes on the fly immediately alters the character of the machine, from quiet and relaxed to exciting and powerful.
- Even in automatic mode, the driver can override the gear selection at any time by using the paddle shifters. The selected gear will be maintained for several seconds before the transmission seamlessly reverts to fully automatic shifting
- All Pioneer 1000 models have a memory function that returns the transmission to the most recent drive mode after engaging reverse.
- All Pioneer 1000 models are powered by a 999cc parallel-twin engine with a Unicam® design like that of Honda's legendary CRF motocross models, achieving high performance while simultaneously minimizing weight and bulk.
- High-tech "roller rockers" have a roller that contacts the cam, greatly reducing friction and wear compared to standard rocker arms.
- Longitudinal engine mounting eliminates unnecessary right angles in the driveline, ensuring an efficient transfer of power to the ground.
- The engine and exhaust system are rubber-mounted to reduce vibration and noise.
- To help the engine meet Honda's unmatched reliability standards, the air inlet is positioned high under the hood, resulting in a clean supply of air and providing excellent clearance for water fording. The air-cleaner element is a viscous paper type, for exceptional filtration and a long service life.
- On LE models, adjustable FOX® Quick Switch 3 shocks provide an exceptionally smooth ride and excellent handling; with a simple turn of a dial, customers can tune the machine for different terrains or driving styles.
- The LE model has a beefy bumper that highlights and protects the grill, while aluminum A-arm guards and a skid plate protect the vehicle from rocks and debris.
- Convenience-minded features on the LE model includes illuminated dash switches for nighttime use.
- The LE model comes standard with cabin-storage compartments and cup holders in all four doors.
- Style-focused features on the LE model include painted bodywork, red springs and A-arms and stylish aluminum wheels.
- All Pioneer 1000 models come with a sophisticated Electric Power Steering system that reacts to both vehicle speed and steering input, delivering precise driving feedback while also reducing steering effort (and thus driver fatigue). This is true even with the front differential locked, as kickback at the steering wheel is reduced in technical terrain.
- All versions of the Pioneer 1000 have thick seat foam for maximum comfort.
- A winch-ready wiring harness comes standard on the Pioneer 1000.
- All Pioneer 1000 models boast fully independent rear suspension (IRS) and long suspension travel, as well as a 2,000-pound towing capacity.
- All five-person Pioneer 1000 models feature the exclusive QuickFlip® system that lets users switch between seating arrangements for three, four or five people.
- All Pioneer 1000 models come equipped with 27-inch tires. The Deluxe and LE models come standard with premium Maxxis Bighorn 2.0 tires, featuring radial construction for exceptional ride comfort and traction.
- Standard on the five-person non-LE models (and available as an accessory for the three-person models) is a self-leveling rear-suspension system, which automatically maintains the appropriate ride height when fully loaded, thereby maximizing ride comfort and maintaining consistent vehicle handling.
- Tilt steering on all models.
Transferable one-year limited warranty; extended coverage available with a HondaCare Protection Plan.
- Meets current CARB and EPA off-road emissions standards
- Recommended for Drivers 16 years of age and older
- Bed Extender
- Bed Mat (3-seater)
- Bed Mat (5-seater)
- Cab Frame Cargo Bag
- Bed Liner (non-CA)
- Under-Dash Storage Pocket
- Under-Seat Storage
- Front Fox Shocks (3-seater)
- Front Fox Shocks (5-seater)
- Rear Fox Shocks (3-seater)
- Rear Fox Shocks (5-seater)
- Load-Leveling Suspension System
- Color Panels (Red, 3-seater)
- Color Panels (Olive, 3-seater)
- Color Panels (Red, 5-seater)
- Color Panels (Olive, 5-seater)
- Fabric Front Doors (Black)
- Fabric Front Doors (Camo)
- Fabric Rear Doors (Black)
- Fabric Rear Doors (Camo)
- Hard Front Doors
- Side Mirrors
- LED Auxiliary Lights
- LED Headlights
- LED Light Bar
- LED Light Bar Wire Harness
- 45mm Light Clamp
- Horn Kit
- Horn Kit Wire Harness
- Back-Up Alarm
- Back-Up Alarm Mount
- Switch Plate/Volt Meter/Wire Harness
- Fuse Box Relocation Bracket
- Rubber Floor Mats
- Rearview Mirror
- 14" Aluminum Front Wheel
- 14" Aluminum Rear Wheel
- Rear Drink Holder
- Flag with Mount
- Front Seat Covers (Camo)
- Rear Seat Covers (Camo, 5-seater)
- Storage Cover (3-seater)
- Storage Cover (5-seater)
- Storage Cover (for towing, 3-seater)
- Storage Cover (for towing, 5-seater)
- Front Bumper/Brush Guard
- Rear Bumper (3-seater)
- Rear Bumper (5-seater)
- Aluminum Front A-Arm Guards
- Aluminum Rear A-Arm Guards
- HMW Front A-Arm Guards
- HMW Rear A-Arm Guards
- Aluminum Skid Plates
- Fabric Rear Panel (3-seater)
- Hard Rear Panel (3-seater)
- Fabric Mid-Panel (5-seater)
- Fabric Rear Panel (5-seater)
- Hard Mid/Rear Panel (5-seater)
- Bimini Top (Black, 3-seater)
- Bimini Top (Black, 5-seater)
- Fabric Roof/Rear Panel (Black, 3-seater)
- Fabric Roof/Rear Panel (Camo, 3-seater)
- Fabric Roof/Rear Panel (Black, 5-seater)
- Fabric Roof/Rear Panel (Camo, 5-seater)
- Hard Roof (3-seater)
- Hard Roof (5-seater)
- Front Fender Flares
- 72" Plow Blade
- Plow Push Tube
- Plow Mount Kit
- Plow Pulley Kit
- Draw Bar
- Receiver Hitch Plug
- Winch Mount Kit
- 2-Piece Poly Windscreen (hard-coated)
- 2-Piece Poly Windscreen (optical)
- Full Poly Windscreen (hard-coated)
- Full Poly Windscreen (optical)
- Glass Windshield
- Wind Deflector
- Windshield Wiper Kit