The industry’s top-selling dirt bike, the CRF110F continues Honda’s proud tradition of offering four-stroke trail machines that open the doors to off-road recreation for generations of new riders. Full-featured but sized perfectly for kids, this model has modern, clean-running Keihin fuel injection that makes it 50-state, year-round off-road legal, while the push-button electric start and clutch-less four-speed semi-automatic transmission keep the focus on having fun. Durable and requiring minimal maintenance, the CRF110F delivers smiles long after riding skills develop.
ENGINE / DRIVETRAIN
- Air-cooled single-cylinder four-stroke 109cc engine tuned for beginning riders.
- Follows technology developments of CRF Performance Line with Keihin electronically controlled fuel-injection system that delivers linear and hesitation-free power, minimizing intimidation for new riders and providing a friendly power delivery for all levels. Fuel-injection system delivers smooth power at all rpm and all throttle openings.
- Four-speed gearbox with automatic clutch.
- Adjustable throttle-limiter screw allows throttle opening to match rider abilities.
- Convenient electric starter with kick-start backup.
CHASSIS / SUSPENSION
- Low seat height of only 26.3 inches.
- Twin-spar steel frame, inspired by the CRF Performance Line frame architecture, provides the right balance of rigidity and comfort.
- Modern frame and suspension let this small bike handle the bigger bumps with good control and minimal bottoming.
- 1-gallon steel fuel tank with integrated fuel pump incorporates built-in fuel filter and low-fuel indicator on handlebar (lights up at .2 gallons remaining). Frame design shields tank in the event of a fall.
- Modern bodywork with CRF Performance Line styling and graphics.
- Handlebar-mounted multiple-function handlebar switch incorporates starter button, ignition “key on” indicator, fuel-injection system status, and “low fuel” indicator light (replaces reserve setting on petcock).
- Half-waffle grips have a small circumference for a good fit with small hands.
- Handlebar pad.
- Meets current EPA and CARB off-road emissions standards. (Green-sticker-compliant in California.)