Few motorcycles can lay claim to being as versatile as the fun but capable CRF250F—a great choice for appropriately sized riders getting their feet wet off-road, but also very well suited for tackling challenging terrain at the hands of more experienced riders. Featuring Keihin electronically controlled fuel injection, the clean-running, low-maintenance CRF250F is year-round off-road legal in all 50 states. The long-stroke, air-cooled SOHC engine puts out strong-but-manageable acceleration, while the confidence-inspiring Showa suspension delivers a compliant ride in varied terrain. Add it up, and it’s no wonder that the flagship of Honda’s CRF Trail line is the industry’s top-selling full-size dirt bike; after all, it’s like owning multiple dirt bikes for the price of one!
ENGINE / DRIVETRAIN
- The 250cc SOHC engine returns with a smooth, linear power delivery.
- Keihin electronically controlled fuel injection systems delivers linear power and easy start-up whether bike has been sitting or is hot on the trail.
- Four-speed gearbox is well matched to the broad power spread.
- Electric starter makes getting going a breeze.
CHASSIS / SUSPENSION
- CRF Performance Line philosophy of mass centralization applied to vehicle packaging.
- Tubular-steel frame for a stable, nimble chassis.
- 41 mm fork, plus Pro-Link rear-suspension system with single shock.
- Front and rear hydraulic brakes with petal-style rotors for excellent heat dissipation. Smooth stopping power provided by front and rear hydraulic brakes, with 240 mm and 220 mm rotors, respectively.
- Front brake lever is adjustable to work with varying hand sizes.
- 34.8 inch seat height.
- Wheel sizes of 21 and 18 inches front and rear, respectively.
- The 41 mm fork provides plush front-suspension action.
- Pro-Link® rear-suspension design with sophisticated single shock for consistent action.
- Styling follows that of the race-winning CRF Performance Line.
- CRF Performance Line-inspired muffler with compact positioning.
- CRF Performance Line-inspired bodywork and graphics.
- Meets CARB and EPA off-road emissions standards. (Green-sticker-legal in California.)
- Handlebar-mounted low-fuel and “key on” indicator lights.