- Pioneer 700-4 Deluxe
- Pioneer 700-4
- Pioneer 700 Deluxe
- Pioneer 700
The midsize Pioneer 700 is just right when it comes to striking a balance between scale and capability in a capable rec/utility side-by-side. Highly versatile, this 675 cc, single-cylinder four-stroke-powered vehicle is designed for work or play, and it’s offered in both two- and four-seat configurations, as well as standard and Deluxe iterations. The latter touts a mix of eye-catching and performance-enhancing features like painted plastic, aluminum wheels, Electric Power Steering (EPS) and color-matched suspension springs, and it lets drivers switch between automatic and manual shifting.
ENGINE / DRIVETRAIN
- Powered by Honda’s proven fuel-injected 700-class liquid-cooled overhead-valve single-cylinder four-stroke engine.
- Automotive-style automatic transmission with hydraulic torque converter, three forward gears and Reverse.
- Deluxe models feature a transmission that can change between manual electric-shift mode and fully automatic mode via a toggle switch; the automatic mode can also be overridden on-the-fly using the steering-column-mounted paddle shifters.
CHASSIS / SUSPENSION
- Aluminum wheels on Deluxe versions.
- Deluxe versions come with Electric Power Steering.
- Painted plastic on Deluxe versions for a striking look and a durable finish.
- QuickFlip seating design on the four-seat versions offers the versatility and adjustability of two-, three-, or four-person seating configurations. The seating arrangement can be quickly and easily changed thanks to this folding, stowaway rear-seat design, which provides full bed space and tilt function while in the two-person configuration.
- With the overall dimensions of a two-person design, the Pioneer 700-4 versions maintain a high level of maneuverability while still being able to seat up to four people.
- Long-travel suspension, with 7.9 inches in front and 9.1 inches in the rear, provides a plush ride.
- Rugged, aggressive, exciting styling.
- Load capacities of up to 1,000 pounds hauling, 1,500 pounds towing.
- Design incorporates proven Honda technology for legendary Honda reliability.
WARRANTY: Transferable one-year limited warranty; extended coverage available with a Honda Protection Plan
- Meets current CARB and EPA off-road emissions standards
- Recommended for riders 16 years of age and older
2022 Honda Pioneer 700 Specifications
|2022 Honda Pioneer 700 Specifications|
|Model||Pioneer 700-4 Deluxe
|Pioneer 700 Deluxe
|Type||675 cc liquid-cooled longitudinally mounted single-cylinder four-stroke|
|Valve Train||OHC, 4 valves|
|Bore x Stroke||102.0 mm x 82.6 mm|
|Induction||Fuel injection (PGM-FI), 40 mm throttle body|
|Driveline||Direct front and rear driveshafts|
|Transmission||Automotive-style w/ hydraulic torque converter, three speeds + reverse; three drive modes incl. 2WD, 4WD, 4WD w/ differential lock|
|Front||Independent double wishbone; 7.9 in. travel|
|Rear||Independent double wishbone; 9.1 in. travel|
|Front||Dual hydraulic calipers w/ 200mm discs|
|Rear||Dual hydraulic calipers w/ 170mm disc|
|Front||25 x 8-12|
|Rear||25 x 10-12|
|Height||78.5 in.||77.6 in.||78.5 in.||77.6 in.|
|Seat Height||34.2 in.|
|Ground Clearance||10.7 in.|
|Turning Radius||14.8 ft.|
|Fuel Capacity||8.1 gal. incl. 1.5 gal. reserve|
|Cargo Bed Capacity||1000 lbs.|
|Towing Capacity||1,500 lbs.|
|Curb Weight*||1,418 lbs. (1,422 lbs. CA)||1,274 lbs. (1,279 lbs. CA)||1,402 lbs. (1,407 lbs. CA)||1,259 lbs. (1,263 lbs. CA)|
|Colors||Honda Phantom Camo®, Matte Molasses Brown||Honda Phantom Camo, Pearl Red||Red, Olive||Olive|